Our cloud solutions can help your business grow without big upfront costs. Cloud computing, being off-site and online managed data storage, management, and processing, means that you can effectively streamline your business and allow it to become very scalable, very quickly.
Will cloud computing suit my business?
Cloud computing will suit most businesses which require a flexible and high-security data arrangement. If you:
- Have staff operating on the road or from different offices,
- Have a high-speed internet connection, or
- Use large files or require specific software daily,
Then cloud computing will be perfect for you. It will allow your workers to operate from multiple devices from any location, will easily store and back up your data securely, and will allow you greater storage more cost effectively.
Here are some of the benefits which our cloud computing clients are enjoying right now:
- Low cost network, data storage and management
- By engaging cloud computing you will be saving costs during the set up of new hires, adding new software on each computer, and on storage back-up from each individual computer also. You can stop forking out cash for expensive servers and hardware straight away.
- Cloud computing is reliable
- When you have your equipment in a cloud environment, local issues such as power, internet drop offs, back up of files, and upgrades are not a factor. Also the security of knowing your data and company can continue to work around the clock is a great piece of mind.
- Cloud computing is scalable
- Cloud computing allows your business to grow quickly. You won’t need to outlay large costs to increase your data, server, or network needs. All you need to do is call Thinkn’ IT and we will instantaneously upgrade your needs at a much lesser rate than if you had to deal with individual computers and on-site computing issues.
- Get mobile
No matter where your staff are working from, or which device they are using – the business network will always be available to work on. This allows for greater productivity for your staff, translating to greater profitability for your business.